Thursday, March 22, 2007

Potential

I try to let my dreams carry me
Let my aspirations show me where I'll spend my eternity
Never forgetting that my greatest obstacle is within
Praying constantly that my souls' strength doesn't wear thin
Fading into transparency leaving me unable to see, left blind
To the fact that my potential is one too difficult to find
So I decide to let my dreams carry me
Until I discover who I really want to be
Because other peoples images cloud my view of the sky
So in my blindness I let what I need pass me by
And hold on to what I want only to be too soon let go
Dropped by false hopes into those desperate seas
Until I am ready for my dreams to carry me
When I am finally In the arms of my asperations
I am free with my own creations
My beautiful Frankestiens made from the parts of me
Completed dreams like the gift of a birth given so preciously
Leaving me to inspire others to be carried by their dreams

2 comments:

Angie said...

You go girl! Remember you are 10 times badder than me. : )

Tay Lin said...

Thanx Angie ; )