Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Through My Eyes

Through my eyes I see the you in me
I see your hands and toes
Your skin and all
I see your habits and faults
But I am just a part of you as I am of her
And that scares me
Will I carry your burdens
Will I be just as wrong as you were
Will my actions reflect you
I try hard not to make her as mad as you've made her
Or disappointed or hurt
But you have disappointed and hurt me
Something I won't do to others consciously
So now I look at the me in me and know that it different from the you

2 comments:

Angie said...

Never All Bad

Some of him is good, think of it that way.

Some me is not so good, catch me on a bad day.

Take the good from both of us and stop there.

Expecting perfection from others is unrealistic and unfair.

You've only been here 17 years.

After you've lived a while longer, maybe 17 more,
you'll tell your kids to take the good from you and stop there.

Tay Lin said...

thnx angie..u rock = )