Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Im Ready For The Stage


Im ready for the stage
And what comes next
For the independent phase and giving my best
But most of all Im ready for the walk
To show that I made it and it wasn't just talk
I'm ready for that paper that means so much
A symbol of so much for the people Iv'e touched
Im ready for the feeling to know that Iv'e won
To know what I've accomplished but still I'm not done
Im ready for that cap and gown
Because through It all nuthin held me down
Alot of friends didn't make it to the stage
But in my book theyr'e just another page
Because I am ready and Its been a long wait
2007 is here and Im ready to graduate
Im ready for the stage

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm proud of you little girl.

Tay Lin said...

Thnx a bunch = )

Anonymous said...

Take to the stage
Take your bow
You deserve it
You big clown.

See I can rhyme!