Thursday, April 19, 2007

InspiRED

I wanna be in his arms
But I don't want ya'll to think I need to
I wanna love him
But I don't want ya'll to know I do
I dont want you to pass on your judgements and your looks
Do I really wanna hear why we won't work
Cause he cares when you'll don't
He gives when ya'll won't
And it really doesn't matter
Im not a fool trust me I've searched for better
But down to the wire no one matches his love or desire
So why should I search for what you want
When what I need has his arms wrapped around my soul
I won't let yall take me apart
When he makes me whole
So no, I wont hear you tell me I'm too young to feel
I won't lose focus like ya'll think
I'll keep whats real...real
I hope to be in his arms and I will
I will always love him
Despite what ya'll want me to do
I've let go of old and found new
And your judgements won't phase me
Cause many talk but I hear so few

ForRed

No comments: